---PROUD----

---PROUD----
----CUBAN AMERICAN GIRL----

Saturday, June 19, 2010

---About my Dad and Father's Day---



-----My dad gave me the world, love and adventures I never had. I love my dad because he's gone on trips with me all the time. I love my mom too,but this is about fathers day and how I love my dad. Since SUNDAY is FATHERS DAY I have a few gifts for dad but shhh it's a secret till fathers day! It's like he gave me gifts now I give him gifts. YOU CANT IMAGINE HOW IT'S LIKE WITHOUT DAD! Lets say dad's my gift of all! WITHOUT HIM I WOULD HAVE NEVER EVER KNEW WHAT IT'S LIKE, BUT I HAVE A DAD WHO LOVES ME AND HE PROVED IT!!!!!!!!!


HAPPY FATHERS DAY DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE SAMMY.

No comments:

-"PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN"-

-"PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN"-
-CUIDADO NO PISE AL PERRO-